Metadata Research Center, Drexel University, doctoral students (Xintong Zhao, Deborah Garwood, and Jeremy Leipzig), will each present original research at MTSR 2020–14th International Conference on Metadata and Semantics Research on December 3rd in a session starting at 10:15 AM EST (17:15 EET-Eastern European Time). This year, MTSR is virtual, and REGISTRATION IS FREE FOR ALL.
Metadata Research Center affiliated papers being presented include:
- Xintong Zhao will present: HIVE-4-MAT: Advancing the Ontology Infrastructure for Materials Science (J. Greenberg, X. Zhao, J. Adair, J. Boone and X. Hu)
- Deborah Garwood will present: FAIRising Pedagogical Documentation for the Research Lifecycle (D. Garwood and A. Poole)
- Jeremy Leipzig will present: Biodiversity Image Quality Metadata Augments Convolutional Neural Network Classification of Fish Species (J. Leipzig, Y. Bakis, X. Wang, M. Elhamod, K. Diamond, M. Maga, W. Dahdul, A. Karpatne, P. Mabee, H. L. Bart Jr. and J. Greenberg
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your MTSR 2020 registration order form by going tohttps://www.easyconferences.org/mtsr2020/info in order to register!
Full conference program is available @: http://www.mtsr-conf.org/programme